The Creativity and Innovation Storyboard – Ministry Specific Resource (PDF) provide a visual “line of sight” through a development topic. This ministry-specific storyboard on Creativity and Innovation addresses the following Development Outcomes and Learning Objectives. eResource
- Initiate greater creative thinking by being more inquisitive and curious.
- Develop and nourish new ideas to help them to grow.
- Evolve the ideas and find appropriate opportunities to test their use and contribution.
- Action the new idea and adopt as much courage of your convictions as possible to follow things through.
- Assess your bias towards creativity
- Determine your base levels of curiosity
- Recognise the context of innovation
- Learn to think more laterally
- Build idea sharing networks
- Give ideas the time to grow and flourish
- Conduct idea ‘reality’ and ‘linking’ checks
- Design appropriate ‘prototyping’ channels
- Maintain courage under fire from others
- Adopt an advocacy and promotional plan
- Maintain momentum towards tangible outcomes
This resource is a PDF downloadable file intended for the use of the purchaser. Please purchase reprint permission if you wish to make multiple copies of the Storyboard for your Coachees.