Storyboards provide a visual “line of sight” through a development topic. This ministry-specific storyboard on Learning addresses the following Development Outcomes and Learning Objectives.
- Identify the four stages of Context, Reliance, Perception and Synthesis.
- Understand the ‘climate’ or context which learning is attempted can make a significant difference.
- Learn what level of learning support and assistance is of most use to you.
- Recognise the difference between left and right-brained perceptions.
- The mood and environment
- The methodology and structure
- The motivation
- The parameters
- Interactive dependency
- Level of expertise
- Left brain bias
- Right brain bias
- Learning perspectives
- Information evaluation process
- Awareness and strategy