Storyboards provide a visual “line of sight” through a development topic. This ministry-specific storyboard on Leadership addresses the following Development Outcomes and Learning Objectives.
- Identify the stages of Effective Leadership (Prepare, Organise, Implement and Review).
- Recognise the characteristics of effective and ineffective leadership strategies and actions.
- Learn some personal skills and behaviours that might assist in achieving your own future leadership goals
- Know yourself
- Understand your team
- Assessing team capabilities
- Agree on leadership groundrules
- Provide directional clarity
- Set tangible goals and targets
- Lead by example
- Take measured risks
- Appraise team performance
- Recognise and celebrate success
- Invite feedback and adjust style.