This Management Storyboard is a 2-sided document with a storyboard on one side and an application template or other supplemental resource on the reverse.
- Identify the stages of Effective Management (Think, Plan, Relate and Develop).
- Evaluate existing management competencies and areas in need of development.
- Learn some personal skills and behaviours that might assist in achieving your future management goals
- Understanding yourself
- Be clear and analytical
- Identifying and solving problems
- Make decisions and weigh risk
- Setting goals and scheduling work
- Manage and prioritise time
- Listen and organise
- Give and get information
- Appraising people and performance
- Counselling and disciplining people
- Training, coaching and delegating