Storyboards provide a visual “line of sight” through a development topic. This ministry-specific storyboard on Planting the Church addresses the following Development Outcomes and Learning Objectives.
- Prepare intentionally for the early stages of the Church plant.
- Engage relationally with the community chosen for the plant.
- Establish carefully the foundations for a strong growing church after the initial planting stage.
- Grow holistically ensuring all the pieces of a healthy church are in place.
- Birth of a vision.
- Mobilise initial leadership team.
- Spiritual and relational health.
- The launch strategy.
- Understanding your community.
- Building bridges to non-believers.
- Equip and multiply disciples.
- Reproduce disciple-making communities.
- Celebrate and worship together.
- Advancing the Kingdom.
- Lead, manage, grow
- Cultivate continuous multiplication.