Storyboards provide a visual “line of sight” through a development topic. This ministry-specific storyboard on Team Building addresses the following Development Outcomes and Learning Objectives.
- Provide an understanding of how teams can come together successfully and in a planned way.
- Illustrate a step by step approach to what teams need to do at the outset to ensure focus and effectiveness.
- Show how to pilot and then implement a widespread and successful team culture.
- Identify the mission of the team.
- Identify & apply the vision of the team.
- Define the role of the team.
- Determine the values & behaviour of the team.
- Select a pilot project for the team.
- Run the pilot project.
- Review the pilot project.
- Develop team standards.
- Apply the learning to the team.
- Communicating regularly.
- Review the ongoing development.
- Continually seek totally aligned effort.