Storyboards provide a visual “line of sight” through a development topic. This ministry-specific storyboard on Time Management addresses the following Development Outcomes and Learning Objectives.
- Demonstrates some of the tools and methods of effective time management.
- Provides a specific approach for individuals to take on a day to day basis.
- Show some of the common pitfalls to be avoided.
- Plan the use of your time.
- Design a ‘To Do’ list.
- Devote attention to priorities.
- Rank daily and weekly activities.
- Do ‘something’ with every issue.
- Delegate wherever possible.
- Eliminate distractions.
- Make room for unexpected events.
- Discontinue unnecessary activities.
- Deal with time wasters.
- Constantly review optimal use of your time.