Change Management Storyboard – Ministry Specific Resource (PDF)
Storyboards provide a visual “line of sight” through a development topic. This ministry-specific storyboard on Change Management addresses the following Development Outcomes and Learning Objectives.
- Identify the four stages of an effective change management cycle.
- Recognise the characteristics of effective and ineffective change behaviour.
- Formulate a personal action plan for developing your change management skills.
- Understand the nature of change
- Analyse the change
- Anticipate the impact
- Creating a shared vision
- Establishing a change support structure
- Create a sense of urgency
- Extensively communicate and listen
- Building enabling systems
- Separating the future from the past
- Solidify the change in values and culture
- Evaluate outcomes and adjust where necessary