This Coaching Storyboard is a 2-sided document with a storyboard on one side and an application template or other supplemental resource on the reverse.
- Show why meetings are not always necessary.
- Help individuals to manage meetings to achieve an outcome focused conclusion every time.
- Provide information on individual behaviours in meetings and how to deal with it.
- Planning a meeting in advance
- Preparing a precise agenda.
- Obtaining feedback on draft agenda.
- Making final meeting preparation.
- Opening meetings with clarity and purpose.
- Managing different personality types.
- Structuring and managing meetings.
- Developing win/win solutions and outcomes.
- Summarising and recording decisions.
- Closing meetings strongly.
- Meeting post auditing.