Church Planting Storyboard – Ministry Specific Resource (PDF)
Storyboards provide a visual “line of sight” through a development topic. This ministry-specific storyboard on Basic Church Planting addresses the following Development Outcomes and Learning Objectives.
- Prepare intentionally for the early stages of the Church plant.
- Engage relationally with the community chosen for the plant.
- Establish carefully the foundations for a strong growing church after the initial planting stage.
- Grow holistically ensuring all the pieces of a healthy church are in place.
- Birth vision out of prayer.
- Mobilise initial leadership team.
- Confirm spiritual and relational health.
- Determine action plan for start-up.
- Understanding the target group.
- Building bridges to non-believers.
- Train & multiply disciples.
- Reproduce disciple-making communities.
- Celebrate and worship together.
- Embrace a Kingdom focus.
- Lead & manage as you grow
- Cultivate continuous multiplication.